We invite you to come and see what is happening here. We seek to be faithful disciples, to follow Jesus’ command to love God, and love our neighbor. We love the prophet Micah’s words:
“He has told you,
O mortal, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
We’ve been here on Cape Ann for over a hundred years: a loving, sturdy, sustainable, community church, in one of the most beautiful parts of New England. We serve the towns of Cape Ann and beyond.
Sunday Services begin at 10:00 AM., except during summer (July and August), when services begin at 9:00 a.m. Join us for coffee and refreshments after the service.
Office Hours are Tuesdays – Fridays 12:00 – 4:00 barring any unforeseen circumstances. Please call or email the office to confirm the parish administrator is in or to make an appointment. If you have any questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 978-283-6550.
Please refer to the calendar under Church Activities above to see the events held at our church.
A message from our Church Council: St Paul is a community that strives to follow Jesus’ example of unconditional inclusion. We ask for your suggestions, support and prayers while we move as a congregation, as Lutherans, as Christians, as beloved neighbors and as global communities toward this goal. As custodians of a house of God, we welcome all persons: all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races and faiths; including non-believers and persons curious about faith.
- The Northshoremen – Concert to Benefit the Youth of St. Paul Lutheran Church -
- Annual Meeting, Annual Report and Constitution - Our Annual Meeting is this Sunday, January 26th immediately following the service. If you wish to see the Annual Report, you can access find it here. If you wish to see the St. Paul Constitution, By-Laws and Continuing Resolutions which we plan to ratify on Sunday, you may see it here.
- Hidden Treasures Concert: 2:00 p.m. Sunday, January 19th, 2020 -
CLICK HERE for more News
From the Pastor’s desk
- The Rev. Val Roberts-Toler’s Sermon of January 19th, 2020 - Several of you have asked for the Rev. Val Roberts-Toler’s sermon of January 19th. We welcome Val to the pulpit. She and her husband The Rev. Printice Roberts-Toler are both retired United Methodist pastors, and have been attending St. Paul for the last few months. In this sermon, Val preaches about discipleship and her experience …
- Annual Meeting: Sunday January 26th, 2020 Immediately after Worship with Lunch to Follow. - Every year in January, our congregation prepares an Annual Report for our Annual Meeting. This year we are publishing a little differently. Instead of producing 80 hard copies of the Annual Report, we have decided to be more conscious of our paper use. Last year, we had so many paper copies left over, we decided …
- Bishop Hazelwood’s Visit–November 10th - On November 10th, Bishop Hazelwood joined us for worship, luncheon, and a book signing. He was delightful as always. He introduced the congregation to his new book Everyday Spirituality, beginning his sermon with a story of his own struggle to find spiritual practices meaningful to him. Traditional spiritual practices did not come naturally to him. …
CLICK HERE for more from the Pastor’s Blog