We invite you to come and see what is happening here. We seek to be faithful disciples, to follow Jesus’ command to love God, and love our neighbor. We love the prophet Micah’s words:
“He has told you,
O mortal, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
We’ve been here on Cape Ann for over a hundred years: a loving, sturdy, sustainable, community church, in one of the most beautiful parts of New England. We serve the towns of Cape Ann and beyond.
Sunday Services begin at 10:00 AM., except during summer (July and August), when services begin at 9:00 a.m. Join us for coffee and refreshments after the service. Office Hours are Tues.-Thurs. 10:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. If you have any questions, you may email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 978-283-6550.
A message from our Church Council: St Paul is a community that strives to follow Jesus’ example of unconditional inclusion. We ask for your suggestions, support and prayers while we move as a congregation, as Lutherans, as Christians, as beloved neighbors and as global communities toward this goal. As custodians of a house of God, we welcome all persons: all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races and faiths; including non-believers and persons curious about faith.
- ANNUAL YARD SALE – THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 17TH, 2019 - Please join us for our annual yard sale which starts ad 9:00 AM. Fun, food, fantastic bargains, unexpected treasures.
- Special Congregational Meeting June 23rd - On June 23rd, immediately following our 10:00 a.m. worship, we will hold a Special Congregational Meeting on the Education Wing Renovation project, and funding. We will be voting on the project and proposal. If you are a voting member, please attend. If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com and we will forward …
- Holy Week and Easter Services 2019 - Holy Week and Easter Services Wednesday: Healing Service, 7:00 p.m. Maundy Thursday: Holy Communion and Foot-Washing, 7:00 p.m. Good Friday Tenebrae, 7:00 p.m. Holy Saturday: Open Prayer, 9:00-5:00 p.m. Easter Sunday Worship: 10:00 a.m.
CLICK HERE for more News
From the Pastor’s desk
- Late Summer Update - Dear Friends, It has been a busy summer at St. Paul. In addition to our usual summer activities, we began a construction renovation project on the education wing in July. This is a major overhaul of the building which we have been planning for the last several years. If you haven’t been by the church …
- A Sweet Surprise from the Twitterverse - A sweet surprise: This morning, as I visited social media, one of the ways I keep up with the church around the world, friends and world news (don’t worry, I check sources), I came across a beautiful question by a young Episcopal priest asking people to reflect on their experiences of Holy Communion. For those …
- Here I Am–#YouthGathering2018–Cynthia Carney’s Wonderful Sermon - Dear Friends, our Stewardship theme this year is Here I Am–Send Me! Each week we’ve been talking about different ways we show up for God, our neighbors, near and far, and the ways we have changed when we have shown up. On the link below is a sermon by one of our ELCA Youth Gathering …
CLICK HERE for more from the Pastor’s Blog