We invite you to come and see what is happening here. We seek to be faithful disciples, to follow Jesus’ command to love God, and love our neighbor. We love the prophet Micah’s words:
“He has told you,
O mortal, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
We’ve been here on Cape Ann for over a hundred years: a loving, sturdy, sustainable, community church, in one of the most beautiful parts of New England. We serve the towns of Cape Ann and beyond.
Sunday Services begin at 10:00 AM., except during summer (July and August), when services begin at 9:00 a.m. Join us for coffee and refreshments after the service.
Office Hours are Tues. and Fri. 11:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. and Wed. 12:00 – 5:30 p.m. If you have any questions, you may email us: email@example.com, or call: 978-283-6550.
Please refer to the calendar under Church Activities above to see the events held at our church.
A message from our Church Council: St Paul is a community that strives to follow Jesus’ example of unconditional inclusion. We ask for your suggestions, support and prayers while we move as a congregation, as Lutherans, as Christians, as beloved neighbors and as global communities toward this goal. As custodians of a house of God, we welcome all persons: all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races and faiths; including non-believers and persons curious about faith.
- Walt Whitman – 200 Years – A Musical Tribute -
- SHARE THE MUSIC – A SALUTE TO OUR VETERANS - Please join us at St. Paul Lutheran Church on Monday, November 11th at 2:00 PM for this musical tribute. Admission is free but donations will be welcomed and appreciated. They will go to the organization called Company2Heroes, a unique service dog training program specializing in guided/assisted self-training of service dogs working with combat veterans from …
- Sibelius at the Piano - Cape Ann Finns and St. Paul Lutheran Church are excited to announce a piano performance by Ruusamari Teppo, the great-great-granddaughter of the world-famous composer, Jean Sibelius. Ms. Teppo, who is pursuing doctoral studies in the USA, plays internationally. Recently, she played at the 2019 FinFest. The concert will be held at St. Paul Lutheran Church on Sunday, October …
CLICK HERE for more News
From the Pastor’s desk
- Bishop Hazelwood’s Visit–November 10th - On November 10th, Bishop Hazelwood joined us for worship, luncheon, and a book signing. He was delightful as always. He introduced the congregation to his new book Everyday Spirituality, beginning his sermon with a story of his own struggle to find spiritual practices meaningful to him. Traditional spiritual practices did not come naturally to him. …
- Late Summer Update - Dear Friends, It has been a busy summer at St. Paul. In addition to our usual summer activities, we began a construction renovation project on the education wing in July. This is a major overhaul of the building which we have been planning for the last several years. If you haven’t been by the church …
- A Sweet Surprise from the Twitterverse - A sweet surprise: This morning, as I visited social media, one of the ways I keep up with the church around the world, friends and world news (don’t worry, I check sources), I came across a beautiful question by a young Episcopal priest asking people to reflect on their experiences of Holy Communion. For those …
CLICK HERE for more from the Pastor’s Blog