We invite you to come and see what is happening here. We seek to be faithful disciples, to follow Jesus’ command to love God, and love our neighbor. We love the prophet Micah’s words:
“He has told you,
O mortal, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
We’ve been here on Cape Ann for over a hundred years: a loving, sturdy, sustainable, community church, in one of the most beautiful parts of New England. We serve the towns of Cape Ann and beyond.
Sunday Services begin at 10:00 AM., except during summer (July and August), when services begin at 9:00 a.m. Join us for coffee and refreshments after the service. Office Hours are Tues.-Thurs. 10:00–3:00 p.m. If you have any questions, you may email us: email@example.com, or call: 978-283-6550.
A message from our Church Council: St Paul is a community that strives to follow Jesus’ example of unconditional inclusion. We ask for your suggestions, support and prayers while we move as a congregation, as Lutherans, as Christians, as beloved neighbors and as global communities toward this goal. As custodians of a house of God, we welcome all persons: all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races and faiths; including non-believers and persons curious about faith.
- RALLY DAY!!! SEPTEMBER 16, 9:00 a.m. Sunday School Resumes! - September 16th is Rally Day, 9:00 a.m. begins our annual registration and kick-off morning for the Sunday School. We have a terrific team of teachers ready to welcome children to classes, fun, and fellowship this year. We offer classes from lower primary to upper primary, with a confirmation/youth class for middle school.
- Rejoice, Recycle, Reuse! Annual Yard Sale-August 18 - Please join us for our wonderful annual yard sale! A community tradition. Treasures old and new! Food, fun, fellowship! Great bargains.
- LENT, HOLY WEEK AND EASTER - Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. during Lent, we hold a mid-week contemplative worship service at 7:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. This year, we are sharing stories, poems, art, songs, that speak to us of our experience of God’s love. HOLY WEEK: Palm Sunday: March 25th, 10:00 a.m. with procession of the palms. Wednesday: March 28th: 7:00 …
CLICK HERE for more News
From the Pastor’s desk
- Wednesday in Holy Week-2018 - The palms and procession are over. We are mid-week in Holy Week, the day before the Triduum begins, the Great Three Days. Wednesday in Holy Week, at least for me, feels something like Holy Saturday, a day of waiting, knowing that the rest of this week will be lived within the great drama of the …
- Lent Begins in Grief - On Ash Wednesday, which coincided with Valentine’s Day, as all of us know, by now, there was another school shooting in Florida, in which 17 persons died. Our Ash Wednesday service in the evening was heavy with the knowledge, grief and anger in the wake of the shooting. It was good to put …
- Epiphany Halfway - This week, on Sunday, January 28th, we will be holding our Annual Meeting, immediately following the 10:00 a.m. worship service. As I wrote the Pastor’s Annual Report, I found myself once more plunged into gratitude for this community. It is no surprise that Annual Reports can become Epiphanies in their own right, a window …
CLICK HERE for more from the Pastor’s Blog